Australian Customers and Online Shopping Essay
The Australian customers have a big appetite for the online shopping and the use of e-commerce website in Australia is increasing every year.
The Perspective Private Limited is successfully providing Data Analysis & Recommendation System Services for the past five years to the e-commerce websites and has proven to enhance the customers recommendation system by obtaining competitive advantage in the e-commerce market.
Our client booktopia.com is an e-commerce company for selling books, e-books, Audiobooks, journals and DVD’S. With increasing number of successful players in the e–commerce market like Fishponds.com, Kogan.com the company wants to benchmark it’s service. There is a great pressure in improvising the …show more content…
2 Project Team and Responsibility
o Project Manager
• Competent and has better understanding of Information & Communication Technology.
• Establishes project plan, scheduling, kick off meetings and monitoring the project.
• Analyses the project progression and helps in improvisation
• Makes an appropriate use of given budget.
• Tracking the project and reports the project status to clients.
• Successfully delivering the project.
o Computer System Consultant
• Liaising extensively with project manager and clients.
• Abreast of technical and industry growth.
• Able to derive choices for potential solutions.
• Communicates and supervises the programmers and make sure technical compatibility.
o IT Manager
• Communicates directly with the project manager and computer system consultant.
• Allocates Resource such that employing staff for a project.
• Monitors Operational requirements and data management.
o Website Administrator
• Configures Web Server and look up the log files to enhances the website.
• Examines traffic through Website.
• Revise Website.
o IT Technicians
• Testing and Configuring of Hardware, Software and Networks.
• Oversees Security issues.
• Documents day-to-day process and reports to the IT managers.
o Usability Inspection Team
• The Evaluators checks the user interface.