Qnt 561 Final Exam 100% Correct Answers Essay
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial http://homeworklance.com/downloads/qnt-561-final-exam-100-correct-answers/ Description: Exam set 1 1) Which of the following measures of central location is affected most by extreme values? 2) Which level of measurement is required for the median? 3) Which level of measurement is required for the mode? 4) In a set of observations, which measure of central tendency reports the value that occurs most often? 5) The weighted mean is a special case of what? 6) A sample of 5 companies were examined for changes in their relative market share. The results showed the following increases and decreases: –5, 10, 10, 5, –10. 7) The …show more content…
13) The central limit theorem is important to market researchers because it states that as sample sizes increase, the distribution of the sample ________ collected from consumers on any topic of interest being researched approaches the normal distribution.
14) To find confidence intervals for the mean of a normal distribution, the t distribution is usually used in practical applications instead of the standard normal distribution because 15) We wish to develop a confidence interval for the population mean. The population follows the normal distribution, the standard deviation of the population is 3, and we have a sample of 10 observations. We decide to use the 90% level of confidence. The appropriate value of to represent the level of confidence is 16) Which of the following is a correct statement about a probability?
17) The special rule of addition is used to combine
18) We use the general rule of multiplication to combine 19) A discrete variable 20) A nominal scale variable
21) The ratio scale of measurement 22) In the world of market research, the use of a questionnaire often plays a vital role in