Essay about Implications of a Cashless Society
Eccl 12:13-14 (KJV)
FEW WAYS TO LOVE YOUR HUSBAND
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". When ever you offend him pettingly, insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak …show more content…
»Man: Lord can I ask you a question?
»Man: Promise you won't get mad
»GOD: (smiles) I promise
»Man: Why did you let so much annoying stuff happen to me during the week?
»God: What and how do you mean?
»Man: On Monday that I had a board meeting at work...I woke up late, then My car took forever to start! A car that was in good condition a night before.. Got to work late and was given a query!
»Man: On Wednesday, I was on site, a job that was already late and scheduled to have been through even a week before! RAIN fell all through that day and we couldn't do anything!!!
»Man: On the way home on Thursday, my phone went DEAD without notice, just as I picked up an important call.....A New phone for that matter! Had to make use of public phone to wish Mum Happy birthday.
»GOD: All right
»Man: And above it all off, when I got home on friday...I just wanted to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right this week! Why did you do that?
»GOD: Let me see, the death Angel was at your bed that Monday morning...You were to walk to the Bathroom, slip, knock your head on the ceramic of the bathroom tub and bleed to death!! I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for ur life. I let you sleep through that!
»Man (humbled): OH
»GOD: I didn't let ur car