Essay on Case Study
“To be the worldwide leader in sharing delicious tastes and creating joyful memories.”
“To touch and enhance lives through the joy that is Krispy Kreme. “
Objectives 1. Reduce the investment required to produce a given level of sales and reduce operating costs by operating smaller satellite stores instead of larger, more expensive factory stores.
2. Achieve greater production efficiencies by centralizing doughnut production to minimize the burden of fixed costs.
3. Achieve greater consistency of product quality through a reduction in the number of doughnut-making locations. …show more content…
Krispy Kreme Doughnut strives to provide the best doughnuts along with consideration of safety regulations for our valued customers.
The objectives of the organization should be to make people see the healthy side of doughnuts and thus increase its sales and revenue through customer attraction.
The strategy of the organization should be to work on increasing customer based brand equity in order to enhance competitive advantage in the organization. For this a mixture of advertising and other marketing tactics needs to be employed and the customers need to start realizing that the doughnuts served by KKD are not as detrimental to their health as perceived.
3. Identify the organization’s external opportunities and threats:
1. Diversification of Product – Development into diversified product markets.
2. Detection of Problem in Management - Detection of the problem occurring in the management of the business and thus the fall in business and profitability.
3. Social Outreach Programs – Develop the social outreach programs to promote the doughnuts and to promote the customer based objectives and mission of the organization. 4. Market Research – Reaching the market to really know what the customers want and then to develop the marketing and strategic policy in accordance to that. 5. Development of healthier